Allo k Parathay (Potatoes stuffed Flat bread) by Nancy. Aloo Kay Paratha is one of the most liked breakfasts in Pakistan and India. People like to eat Aloo Kay Parathay (Potato Tawa Pie) not only for breakfast. Aloo Paratha is stuffed with boiled potatoes and spices, roasted and served with butter or ghee.
Easy to follow and less ingredients recipe for the beginners. Aloo Paratha is a potato stuffed flatbread that is a popular dish in India. I was inspired to make this because I wanted to make something a little unique using leftover mashed potato I had from making Shepherd's Pie Potato Skins (yet again…. You can cook Allo k Parathay (Potatoes stuffed Flat bread) by Nancy using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Allo k Parathay (Potatoes stuffed Flat bread) by Nancy
- Prepare of dough.
- Prepare 2 cup of white or all purpose flour.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of warm water.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 3 medium of size potatoes peeled,boiled.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed red chilli pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin seeds powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 medium of size onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of or to taste green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of cilantro chopped finely (0ptiona).
- Prepare 1 of oil or butter for frying.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of left over boiled chicken chopped (optional).
Aloo parathas are Indian flat breads made with whole wheat flour and stuffed with some tasty potato filling. These are super tasty and wholesome, you don't even need any curries or… Aaloo Paratha (Potato Stuffed Flat Bread) – Serve Hot with Plain Yogurt and any pickle of your choice.. Potato Paratha – Potato parathas are populary known as "Aloo Kay Parathay" in South Asia. Qeema Parathay (Mince / Ground Meat Stuffed Fried Flatbread), Mango Aam ki Kheer – Qeema.
Allo k Parathay (Potatoes stuffed Flat bread) by Nancy instructions
- Take a bowl put flour add salt and make a dough by adding water dough should be little hard not too much.And keeps aside.
- Now mash boiled potatoes add all filling ingredients and mix well with hand..
- Take a dough make small ball and make paratha by following these pictures process..
- You can follow same process of Spanish Paratha that attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/445597-left-over-spinach-paratha.
- In the end fry them with small quantity of butter or oil for both sides..
This Indian-styled stovetop bread is a wonderful addition to any meal. However, it has been my humble experience that it goes fantastically with Chef Boil potatoes in salted water to cover, until tender. Baked stuffed potatoes (potato skins) is a quick and delicious recipe that turns ordinary spuds into a decadent treat. Come football season there are certain foods you can guarantee will be ordered all over the U. S.: chicken wings, nachos, and stuffed potato skins.