Tteokbokki Gratin. My take on the super popular Korean street food. This spicy cheesy rice cake dish will have you sniffling and reaching for the glass of milk. Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tteokbokki.
I tteokbokki sono un piatto coreano rientrante nella categoria dei tteok, e consistono in gnocchi di riso glutinoso saltati in padella e conditi con una salsa piccante di gochujang (a base di peperoncino), ai quali vengono in seguito aggiunti eomuk, uova bollite e scalogno. Dried anchovies, dried kelp, eggs, fish cakes, green onion, hot pepper flakes, hot pepper paste, rice cake, sugar, water. Before I show you this delicious Tteokbokki recipe, I have a news! You can have Tteokbokki Gratin using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tteokbokki Gratin
- You need 1 bag of Tteokbokki.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- You need 1 bag of Cheese.
- It’s 400 ml of ◎Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ◎Gochujang.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ◎Honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎Dashida.
- You need 2 tsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎Ketchup.
- It’s 2 clove of ◎Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
Tteokbokki is a spicy stir-fried dish that usually consists of cylinder-shaped rice cakes, sweet red chili sauce, and fish cakes. It is considered to be one of the top street food items in Korea. Simple Tteokbokki recipe with rice cakes sauteed in spicy chili oil. A simple Tteokbokki recipe that is made with Spicy Chili Oil instead of gochujang.
Tteokbokki Gratin instructions
- Soak the tteokbokki in water. (I don't know why, but my Korean husband always does this.) This time I used 2 types of tteok..
- Slice the onion and cook in olive oil..
- Once cooked, add the water and flavoring ingredients. Bring to a boil..
- Add the drained tteokbokki and cook. Once the liquid has boiled down, add the butter for flavor..
- Place into a heat-resistant dish and top with cheese. Optionally top with green onion, parsley, or another colored garnish, and bake in the oven until browned..
- I used this brand of tteok. I recommend a chewy, sticky type..
In Korean, it's called Gireum Tteokbokki. Tteokbokki can be found everywhere in Seoul! Nothing better than a plate of Tteokbokki and a cup of warm broth in your hands. Токпокки – Tteokbokki. Тип: Основные блюда Кухня: Азиатская, Корейская Печать. Come home to creamy Crock-Pot Au Gratin with this recipe from Delish.com. Gungjung tteokbokki is Korean rice cake dish that originated from royal court cuisine!