author: Jeremiah Peters
– “1 tsp baking soda” – “2 1/2 cup AP flour” – “1 tsp pumpkin pie spice” – “1 tsp vanilla extract” – “1/2 tsp salt” – “1 cup raw honey” – “2 eggs” – “2 cup or a 15 oz can pumpkin puree” – “1/2 cup applesauce” – “1 cup fresh blueberries”
– “Preheat oven 350°F” – “Mix all dry ingredients. Add the rest, except berries and mix partially. Fold in berries. Do not over mix. Spoon into lined muffin tins.” – “Bake 18-20 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.” – “Let rest in pans for 15 minutes then transfer onto cooling racks and cool completely. Store in an air tight container.”
– blueberry – pumpkin – muffins
katakunci: blueberry pumpkin muffins
nutrition: 152 calories
![Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/4960286988042240/751x532cq70/blueberry-pumpkin-muffins-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, blueberry pumpkin muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook blueberry pumpkin muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins:
1. Get 1 tsp baking soda 1. Get 2 1/2 cup AP flour 1. Get 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice 1. Take 1 tsp vanilla extract 1. Get 1/2 tsp salt 1. Take 1 cup raw honey 1. Take 2 eggs 1. Get 2 cup or a 15 oz can pumpkin puree 1. Prepare 1/2 cup applesauce 1. Make ready 1 cup fresh blueberries
##### Instructions to make Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins:
1. Preheat oven 350°F 1. Mix all dry ingredients. Add the rest, except berries and mix partially. Fold in berries. Do not over mix. Spoon into lined muffin tins. 1. Bake 18-20 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. 1. Let rest in pans for 15 minutes then transfer onto cooling racks and cool completely. Store in an air tight container.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food blueberry pumpkin muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!