Beef Tendon Gumtang Collagen Soup.
You can cook Beef Tendon Gumtang Collagen Soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Tendon Gumtang Collagen Soup
- It’s 1/2 of the amount "Meltingly Soft and Tender! An Easy Way to Pre-Process Beef Tendon".
- You need 1/2 stalk of Japanese leek.
- You need 100 grams of Daikon radish.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 50 ml of Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dashida.
- You need 1 of optional Tteok (Korean rice cake).
- Prepare 1 of optional Toasted white sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of optional Green onions.
Beef Tendon Gumtang Collagen Soup instructions
- "Meltingly Soft and Tender! An Easy Way to Pre-Process Beef Tendon". I only used half the amount listed this time. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150646-preparing-meltingly-soft-and-tender-beef-tendon.
- Slice the daikon in pieces, slice the leek with diagonal cuts, and thinly slice the garlic. Put everything plus the sake and dashida into a pot and turn on the heat..
- If you have it, add in some tteok! Today I added 100 g!.
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Pour into a dish..
- Optionally, top with green onions or white sesame seeds, and it's all finished!.
- I accompanied it with "Leek Namul to Eat with Samgyeopsal and Other Korean Dishes"! It's so good!.