author: Earl Ryan
– ” crust” – “300 grams flour” – “150 grams butter” – “3 tbsp sugar” – “1/2 tsp salt” – “1/2 cup warm water” – ” pie” – “2 apple” – “5 tbsp apple sauce” – “2 tbsp brown sugar”
– “Mix the flour, sugar (if needed) and salt in a bowl.” – “Add the butter and mix until you get a homogeneous dough. Add the water to make it consistent.” – “Spread the dough on the mold and bake it for 10 min in the oven (350deg F)” – “Spread the apple sauce on the crust. Slice the apples (previously peeled) and spread them on top of the apple sauce.” – “Put some brown sugar on the top to bring some color to the pie.” – “Bake the pie for 25min in the oven (360 deg F). You can finish with 5 minutes under broil to golden the pie.”
– wholewheat – french – apple
katakunci: wholewheat french apple
nutrition: 276 calories
![Wholewheat French apple pie](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/6499688329510912/751x532cq70/wholewheat-french-apple-pie-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, wholewheat french apple pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Wholewheat French apple pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Wholewheat French apple pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook wholewheat french apple pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Wholewheat French apple pie:
1. Make ready crust 1. Take 300 grams flour 1. Prepare 150 grams butter 1. Take 3 tbsp sugar 1. Prepare 1/2 tsp salt 1. Take 1/2 cup warm water 1. Get pie 1. Prepare 2 apple 1. Prepare 5 tbsp apple sauce 1. Get 2 tbsp brown sugar
##### Instructions to make Wholewheat French apple pie:
1. Mix the flour, sugar (if needed) and salt in a bowl. 1. Add the butter and mix until you get a homogeneous dough. Add the water to make it consistent. 1. Spread the dough on the mold and bake it for 10 min in the oven (350deg F) 1. Spread the apple sauce on the crust. Slice the apples (previously peeled) and spread them on top of the apple sauce. 1. Put some brown sugar on the top to bring some color to the pie. 1. Bake the pie for 25min in the oven (360 deg F). You can finish with 5 minutes under broil to golden the pie.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food wholewheat french apple pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!