Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breaats, cut into even 1/2 inch slices, pounded.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Romano cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs nu ed with 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
Oven Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425, have a oven proof skillet ready to heat with 6 tablespoons of the butter.
- In a bowl combine flour, cheese, bread crumbs seasonings and baking oowder.
- Dip chicken in egg to coat.
- Then in flour mixture’.
- Place prepared skillet in the oven to heat and melt butter.
- Add chicken, don’t crowd it and cook 7 minutes.
- Flip chicken adding remaing burtter and cool until just cooked through 5 to 10 minutes.