You can have Chicken katsu using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken katsu
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need 4 of Japanese perilla.
- It’s 1 of sliced cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 30 g of Flour.
- It’s 50 g of bread crumbs.
Chicken katsu instructions
- Cut chicken into half..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper..
- Put sliced cheese and Japanese perilla on the middle of the chicken..
- Break eggs in a plate. Soak checkin in the egg..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on the both side of the chicken..
- Fry chicken in the pan until golden brown..