Kerala Veg Stew.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, kerala veg stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kerala Veg Stew is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Kerala Veg Stew is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook kerala veg stew using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala Veg Stew:
- Make ready 2 of Carrots.
- Make ready 10 of Beans.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Fresh Green peas.
- Prepare 1 of Large onion.
- Make ready 2 of Green Chillies.
- Make ready 4 of Garlic pods- cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 inch of Ginger- cut into small pieces.
- Take 1 of Small bunch curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- Get 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of Cardamoms.
- Get 2 of cloves.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare Pinch of hing.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Get As per taste of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Take 1 cup of thin Coconut Milk.
Steps to make Kerala Veg Stew:
- Chop carrots, beans and potatoes into small pieces..
- Chop the big onion and green chillies..
- In the cooker, add the carrots, beans, potatoes, green peas and a little water and boil until 1 whistle..
- Heat the oil in a pan, then add the bay leaves, cinnamon stick, cardamom, cloves, cumin and pepper and saute until nice aroma comes..
- Then add chopped onion, green chillies, ginger, garlic and curry leaves and saute until onions are white..
- Then add the boiled vegetables and mix well..
- After that add salt, hing and pepper powder..
- Then pour the thin coconut milk, cover the pan and cook it in a medium heat for 10 minutes..
- Then add the thick coconut milk, stir well and cook for another three minutes and then remove from the stove.
- Close the pan for sometimes because the aroma of spices will mingle with coconut milk..
- Yummy Kerala Vegetable stew is ready. Serve with a hot appams..
Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat
Many people do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Your overall health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating lots of berries. The very first thing you will find out about berries is just about any type of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
Although most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. You may already understand that most of the vitamins you need each day can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. For example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will additionally discover that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Even though some of you like to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. These fatty acids are essential to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
Most of your meals should also include fish like salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The fantastic thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. And when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Furthermore before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits in addition provide you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to mix a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
By following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.