Chicken Parmesan. My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan.
Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! You can have Chicken Parmesan using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 4 of each – 4-6 ounce chicken breast (About 1 inch thick).
- It’s of Seasoned Flour Mixture.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare of Egg Wash.
- You need 2 of each egg.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s of Seasoned Bread Crumb Mixture.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s of Oil as needed to brown off the chicken.
- You need 16 ounces of Linguine pasta- follow the directions on the box.
- You need 24 ounces of favorite red sauce.
- It’s 2 ounces of Parmesan- if desired.
- You need 2 ounces of mozzrela cheese- if desired.
Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets.
Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Mix the egg and milk together to make the egg wash..
- Mix the flour, salt, pepper, garlic and oregano to make the seasoned flour mixture..
- Mix the bread crumbs,oil,Parmesan cheese,oregano,garlic powder,salt and pepper to make the season bread crumb mixture..
- Dip the chicken breast in the egg-wash then dip the chicken into the seasoned flour..
- Then dip back into the egg-wash and then into the seasoned bread crumb mixture coating both sides well. Place on a sheet tray and repeat for the next 3 chicken breast..
- In a skillet add enough oil to coat the bottom of the hot pan. Place the chicken in the pan and cook until lightly golden brown and delicious color on both sides,remove and place on a sheet pan and finish in a 350 degree oven. It takes about 20 minutes. The chicken should reach an internal temperature 165 degrees..
- I like to sprinkle Parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken and let it melt in the last 10 minutes of cooking in the oven..
- I serve with pasta and sauce..
Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. The buttery, crispy panko fried chicken. The BEST Chicken Parmesan How to Make Chicken Parmesan What to serve with this chicken parmesan recipe This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home.