Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu.
You can cook Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu
- It’s 2 of egg tofu, cut into 1.5 cm and pan fry with a bit of oil until a slight crust develops on the tofu.
- It’s 1 of medium size broccoli, cut into edible size florets.
- You need 1 packet of enoki mushroom (shiitake, oyster and button mushroom can also be used.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of About 100 gms of any kind of small seafood (squid, prawns or fishcake).
- Prepare to taste of White pepper and salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil for stirfying.
Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu step by step
- Heat up oil in wok. Fry the minced garlic till fragrant..
- Add seafood, and stirfry till slightly cooked. Add about 1/2 cup water. Wait to simmer..
- Add a dash of white pepper, salt and oyster sauce..
- Add the broccoli florets and cooked till slightly tender before adding the enoki mushroom. Cook further until mushroom turns slightly soft..
- Add the tofu. Add a bit more water if needed for a bit of gravy. Stir to combine. Do not be to vigorous as we do not want the tofu to break..
- Enjoy the dish with white jasmine rice!.
- Taste for seasoning..