You can have Chicken Embotido using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Embotido
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken minced.
- It’s 1 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of minced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of raw egg.
- It’s of raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pickle relish/minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced green and red pepper.
- You need 5 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s of you will need: aluminum foil and steamer.
Chicken Embotido step by step
- Mix all ingredients except hard boil egg and hotdogs.
- Cut aluminum foil into squares. Place a cup of chicken mixture and spread on the other end of aluminum foil..
- Arrange hard boiled eggs and hotdog in the middle of the flattened mixture..
- Carefuly fold the end of the foil to close the other end of the mixture. Make sure that the eggs and hotdogs are in the center of the mixture. Secure both ends of the aluminum foil..
- Repeat until all chicken mixture consumed. Arrange rolled mixture in steamer and steam for 1 hour. Check if a toothpick will come out clean then its cooked.