Popcorn Chicken Nuggets. This Popcorn Chicken Nuggets recipe is an easy dinner idea your kids will love. These homemade Cheesy Popcorn Chicken Nuggets are oven baked to be light and crispy. Served with two easy dips that all the family will love.
Popcorn chicken is a dish consisting of small, bite-sized pieces of chicken that have been breaded and fried, and was originally developed by KFC. Für die Chicken Nuggets in Popcorn-Panier zunächst die Hendlfilets abtupfen, zuputzen und in Würfel schneiden. Mehl auf ein flaches Teller leeren. You can have Popcorn Chicken Nuggets using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Popcorn Chicken Nuggets
- Prepare 200 g of Chicken fillet.
- It’s 1 tsp of All Purpose Seasoning powder.
- You need 3 tsp of Chicken coating mix (pre-mixed pack with flour, cornstarch, salt, seasoning).
- Prepare 30-50 g of japanese style bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Cooking oil for shallow frying.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & prepper.
Popcorn chicken are small pieces of whole or ground chicken usually a little larger than a popped corn kernel. Sometimes they are much larger, to the point of almost becoming chicken nuggets. Featuring Cheesy Chicken Nuggets, Crisp-Coated Chicken Nuggets, Pretzel Crusted Chicken Nuggets and Cheddar Ranch Popcorn Chicken. Chicken nuggets recipe – One of the popular fast foods usually made with slurry can be made at For more chicken recipes, you may like to check Popcorn chicken KFC Fried chicken Chicken burger.
Popcorn Chicken Nuggets instructions
- In a bowl 1, combine your all purpose seasoning powder and your flour coating mix. These are what I used. You can find similar kinds but diff brand in your supermarket I'm sure..
- In bowl 2, crack an egg and whisk with salt, pepper &/or seasoning to taste. I added a dash of Morroccan spices..
- In bowl 3, place your panko or japanese style bread crumbs. I ran out of the plain kind, so this is what I used. It's also seasoned, so I took it easy on the salt..
- Cut your chicken fillet to desired bite size pieces. Heat your oil in a frying pan (shallow fry). Low-Medium heat. Get a chicken piece and dip in bowl 1, 2, and 3 (in order). Ensure the chicken is well coated by all three then place gently in your hot pan..
- Check to see if golden before turning it on the other side. Don't let it burn, turn down heat if you see smoke or smell the flour burn..
- Fry until golden and rest on a cooling rack to keep it crispy..
- Serve and garnish with lettuce (absorbs excess oil), micro greens and your favorite dipping sauce..
Because fast-food chicken nuggets were a part of many Americans' childhoods, they can seem pretty Fast-food nuggets all start with chicken, but they also contain several synthetic ingredients. The top countries of supplier is China, from which the percentage of popcorn cotton. Sharma says: "Whenever I make popcorn chicken or fry larger serving pieces, I flavor the dish in More seasoning is then added to the flour in the dredging mixture, and finally, the hot little nuggets of. It's crispy and delicious and a favorite with so many! Anytime I make them they devour them!