author: Andrew Saunders
– “250 g Butter softened” – “1/2 cup Caster Sugar” – “2 cups Plain Flour” – “1/4 cup Rice Flour finely ground type I use Asian Rice Flour”
– “Preheat oven to 160C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.” – “Mix softened Butter and Sugar until smooth and well combined. Add Plain Flour and Rice Flour and mix well. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl.” – “Roll out the dough on a floured surface until 1cm thick and cut into shapes.” – “Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly golden, swapping trays halfway through cooking. Set aside on the trays for 10 minutes to cool before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.”
– shortbread – butter – biscuits
katakunci: shortbread butter biscuits
nutrition: 177 calories
![Shortbread Butter Biscuits](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/44c72085454af50f/751x532cq70/shortbread-butter-biscuits-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, shortbread butter biscuits. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shortbread Butter Biscuits is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Shortbread Butter Biscuits is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have shortbread butter biscuits using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Shortbread Butter Biscuits:
1. Get 250 g Butter *softened 1. Take 1/2 cup Caster Sugar 1. Get 2 cups Plain Flour 1. Get 1/4 cup Rice Flour *finely ground type, I use Asian Rice Flour
##### Steps to make Shortbread Butter Biscuits:
1. Preheat oven to 160C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. 1. Mix softened Butter and Sugar until smooth and well combined. Add Plain Flour and Rice Flour and mix well. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl. 1. Roll out the dough on a floured surface until 1cm thick and cut into shapes. 1. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly golden, swapping trays halfway through cooking. Set aside on the trays for 10 minutes to cool before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shortbread butter biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!