Broccoli Cheddar Soup.
You can have Broccoli Cheddar Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- You need 1 1/2 cups of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 cups of sharp cheddar, shredded.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Broccoli Cheddar Soup instructions
- In a pot, combine vegetable broth, milk, garlic, and vegetables. Bring to a rapid boil.
- Dissolve cornstarch in cold water. Add in cornstarch while stirring..
- Slowly add cheese while stirring. Cook until cheese is completely melted..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..