Tofu with broccoli and pepper. Put garlic, pepper flakes, mushrooms, red bell pepper and walnuts into skillet. Add broccoli and heat through just before serving. While the tofu cooks, combine the arrowroot with the water and pour the mixture into the pan.
Add peppers and broccoli to baking pan and brush with soy and oil mixture. Chinese broccoli is a nutritious, leafy green beloved in Cantonese cooking. Add broccoli and tofu to baking sheet with outer sprout leaves. You can have Tofu with broccoli and pepper using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu with broccoli and pepper
- Prepare 8 oz of firm tofu (squared/diced).
- It’s 1 cup of bell pepper (sliced).
- You need 1 cup of broccoli flowers.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon pepper spice to taste.
Instead of tossing the brouand tofu with olive oil i use a spray. Broccoli and tofu stir fried together with cracked pepper. This tofu broccoli stir-fry recipe is vegan and gluten-free. I have used tamari in place of soy sauce to keep it gluten-free.
Tofu with broccoli and pepper step by step
- Heat pan..
- Add the olive oil to pan. Sautee the tofu and add the pepper and broccoli..
- Mix and stir. Add sea salt and lemon pepper to taste..
I've baked, fried, and steamed tofu with peppers, broccoli, snow peas, green beans, yellow squash, carrots, and tomatoes. More broccoli than tofu, but you can easily change the mix. We are not going to blanch the broccoli or cook it before hand because we want it to Dab the tofu with a kitchen towel or paper towel to get rid of any extra moisture. This healthy side dish goes with just about anything. And for a satisfying meal, we like it over pasta or grilled chicken or turkey breasts.