Broccoli White Cheddar Soup.
You can cook Broccoli White Cheddar Soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli White Cheddar Soup
- You need 1/2 pound of broccoli crowns, stems thinly sliced and tops cut into.
- Prepare of Bite size Piceses.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of cekery stak, thin sliced.
- You need 1 of small carrot sliced.
- Prepare 32 ounces of plus 1 cup chicken stock divided use.
- You need 6 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of tablsoon hot sauce, such as Franks.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of extra sharp cheddar white cheddar chees.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need of To Garnish.
- It’s as needed of Shredded white cheddar cheese and cracked black pepper.
Broccoli White Cheddar Soup step by step
- Melt butter in Stockpot add onion, celery, carrot, broccoli stem and thyme and cook until tender.
- Add the 32 ounce of stock and simmer 10 mins. Whisk remaing stock with flour until smooth and add, simmer 5 minutes then carefully purée in blender or food processor add back to pot. Add broccoli pieces, and cream cover and cook intol broccoli is tender. Add lemon. Hot sauce, salt and pepper and cheese heat throgh.
- Garnish with extra shredded cheddar and cracked black pepper and serve.