You can cook Parmesan Chicken using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Chicken
- Prepare 5 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 3 cup of homemade Italian bread crumbs (but you can use whatever you like).
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Mozzerella cheese..
Parmesan Chicken instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400° I put mine on 350° because my oven cooks faster..
- Put bread crumbs on a plate. Do the same with the flour..
- Put eggs in bowl and whisk..
- With a fork dip chicken in flour,than in the egg mixture next dip in bread crumbs..
- Put chicken breasts in the oven for 35 minutes.About half way through put on you're marinara sauce and add cheese..
- Once cheese is melted let sit for 10 minutes and serve on its own or with pasta like I did in the picture shown..