Bruschetta Chicken. Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken is a low carb alternative to a traditional Bruschetta! Transform ordinary chicken into a delicious, flavourful meal! Bruschetta chicken cutlets are just what they sound like: thin cuts of chicken breast.
Heat grill over medium-high then add chicken, discarding excess marinade. A simple, delicious chicken-and-stuffing casserole made with chicken breasts, tomatoes, Italian seasonings, and mozzarella cheese. All Reviews for Quick Bruschetta Chicken Bake. You can cook Bruschetta Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Chicken
- Prepare 150 grams of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of leek.
- You need 2 piece of bread.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
This bruschetta chicken is grilled marinated chicken with a fresh tomato basil topping. This Bruschetta Chicken recipe is perfect for a light dinner or lunch, especially in the summer when tomatoes While bruschetta is something typically known as tomatoes served on toast, I actually. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dip the chicken into egg, shake off the excess and then press into the breadcrumb mixture to coat.
Bruschetta Chicken instructions
- Fry the diced boneless chicken breasts over medium heat until golden brown. Season to taste..
- In the same pan, stir fry the chopped vegetables over high heat no longer than 2 minutes..
- Add back the fried chicken breasts and mix with the chilli sauce..
- Remove the mix from the pan, put and press the bread slice for about 30 seconds on each side to soak up the juices..
- Serve the chicken and vegetables mix over the toasted bread..
Spoon the bruschetta over the chicken. We enjoy serving this tasty chicken bruschetta to both family and to company. It just might become your new favorite way to use up summer tomatoes and basil. —Carolin Cattoi-Demkiw, Lethbridge. This bruschetta chicken is the perfect summer garden meal! Juicy, flavorful chicken topped with fresh tomatoes, garlic, basil and balsamic glaze, along with a touch of cheese.