One pot Shrimp and broccoli mac and cheese. Add raw shrimps and broccoli florets. If the liquid dries up anytime during the cooking, just add a bit more stock or water. A side note about the cheese powder.
And if that wasn't enough, this just happens to be made in ONE POT and is on the table But what I really enjoy about this Garlic Shrimp Mac and Cheese are the contrasting textures. Making mac and cheese in the Instant Pot is definitely the way to go! It's unbelievably easy, it's made in one single pot (hello, easiest clean up ever), and the mac and cheese comes out amazingly creamy! You can have One pot Shrimp and broccoli mac and cheese using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pot Shrimp and broccoli mac and cheese
- You need 1 bag of cooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1 bag of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 box of elbow noodles.
- Prepare 1 jar of four cheese Rosa sauce (I used the one made by bertolli.
- Prepare to taste of Old bay season.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Because this broccoli mac and cheese is E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Prepare the ingredients for the mac and cheese before you begin, because the process goes quickly once started. The most delicious One Pot Bacon Broccoli Mac and Cheese EVER. It's unbelievably easy, it's made in one single pot (hello, easiest clean up ever), and the mac and cheese comes out amazingly creamy!
One pot Shrimp and broccoli mac and cheese instructions
- In a small pot boil your broccoli until tender than drain from water and set aside.
- Than in a large pot boil your box of elbow noodles cook until tender than drain.
- Peel your shrimp and cut into pieces and season with old bay seasoning than.
- In the same pot that you cooked the noodles in place a little bit of oil and sauté your shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes (being it's already cooked) than you will pour in your four cheese sauce, noodles, broccoli and Parmesan cheese. You will than stir and leave on heat for another 2minutes or until cheese is fully melted through pasta mixture and enjoy..
Instant Pot Recipes..for mac 'n' cheese. I expected more from something with bacon and sharp cheddar in it. I thought the broccoli flavor overpowered the dish and the bacon and cheese flavors were lost. Our easy, cheesy, stovetop macaroni & cheese recipe satisfies all the cravings. This creamy macaroni and cheese is way out of boxed mac and cheese's league.