Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli In Chipotle Wine Broth.
You can cook Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli In Chipotle Wine Broth using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli In Chipotle Wine Broth
- It’s 2 lbs of Raw Large Shrimp, peeled & deveined.
- You need 3 heads of Broccoli, cut into florets.
- You need 1 of medium red onion, thin sliced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of butter, divided.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 of Chipotle pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of adobo sauce, from Chipotle pepper.
Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli In Chipotle Wine Broth step by step
- Prep broccoli, onions and shrimp, set aside..
- Add olive oil and 2 Tbsp butter to large pan and heat to medium high. Add in broccoli and onions, sautéing until onions are soft. Add in salt, pepper, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir to combine..
- Cover pan to steam Broccoli for about 5 minutes..
- Remove lid and add wine, Chipotle and adobo sauce. Turn heat down to medium. Stir and then add raw shrimp tossing and cook until shrimp are pink..
- Add the last 2 Tbsp butter to finish broth. Enjoy!.