Pasta 'n Broccoli and Sweet Ham.
You can have Pasta 'n Broccoli and Sweet Ham using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta 'n Broccoli and Sweet Ham
- It’s 250 g of Spaghetti Pasta.
- It’s 5 slices of broccoli.
- It’s 400 g of Sweet Ham (can also be filipino longganisa).
- You need 3 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Pasta 'n Broccoli and Sweet Ham instructions
- Boil water with 1 tsp salt and 2 tbsp oil. Add pasta. Let it boil until the pasta is cooked. Once, pasta is cooked add the broccoli just to dip it in a boiling water for 1min. Then drain the pasta and broccoli from boiling water and put it aside to cool..
- In another pan, add 1/8 water to cook the sweet ham 'til the water dried out from boiling then the sweet ham is ready..
- Slice the sweet ham and broccoli. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl..
- Serve hot (or cold still tasty)..