Brad's broccoli hollandaise. Whisk in the lemon juice and a dash of Tabasco and season the hollandaise sauce lightly with salt and Transfer the broccoli to a platter; pour the hollandaise sauce on top. Learn how to make Broccoli With Hollandaise Sauce. Serve with steamed broccoli as the next layer with Hollandaise Sauce topping it off.
Transfer the broccoli to a platter; pour the hollandaise sauce on top. Sprinkle with the bread crumbs and serve. Next time I will use twice as much broccoli because I don't feel there was enough. You can cook Brad's broccoli hollandaise using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's broccoli hollandaise
- It’s 2 of lg heads of broccoli.
- Prepare pinch of garlic powder and black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of prepared hollandaise sauce.
- You need of sliced swiss cheese.
- Prepare to taste of paprika.
The sauce tastes great with the broccoli and the fried onions added a nice crunch. Try this Broccoli Ramekins with Hollandaise recipe, or contribute your own. The Best Hollandaise Sauce Breakfast Recipes on Yummly Breakfast Nachos With Greek Yogurt Hollandaise Sauce, Eggs Benedict With Easy Hollandaise Sauce, Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce.
Brad's broccoli hollandaise instructions
- Rinse and cut broccoli into bite sized florets..
- If you have a steamer, steam until tender. If not. Place in a wok or dutch oven with 1/4 cup of water. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until tender. Watch so water doesn't completely evaporate..
- When done, sprinkle lightly with garlic powder and black pepper.
- Plate broccoli, add desired cheese on top. Drizzle with hollandaise. Garnish with paprika. Serve..
Home » Broccoli With Hollandaise Sauce. Eggs Benedict is my favorite breakfast menu item, and it's super easy to make from home! It starts with a toasted english muffin, topped with a slice or two of Canadian bacon, a poached egg. Close-up of delicious brocolli with sauce Hollandaise dish decorated. Boil the broccoli in a little salted water for a few minutes until tender but not soft.