author: Catherine Bishop
– “250 grams Spanish chorizo or sausage” – “2 eggs” – “1/2 onion” – “1/2 pound cocktail potatoes” – “2 Springs Rosemary” – “2 green onions finely chopped” – “6 tablespoons sour cream”
– “Boil the cocktail potatoes for about 20 minutes or until soft. Let cool and season with salt. Add a teaspoon of olive oil and cooko for 5-7 min and add finely chopped rosemary.” – “In a separate pan add the chopped onion and the diced sausage and cook for 5-6 min or until sausage is well cooked. Dice the potatoes and add to the onion and sausage.” – “Serve the scramble in two plates. Then fry 2 eggs and serve one on top of each plate, add 3 spoons of sour cream on each plate and chopped green onion.”
– spanish – chorizo – breakfast
katakunci: spanish chorizo breakfast
nutrition: 278 calories
![Spanish chorizo breakfast scramble](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/7e3e50a3bbebd459/751x532cq70/spanish-chorizo-breakfast-scramble-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spanish chorizo breakfast scramble. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spanish chorizo breakfast scramble is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Spanish chorizo breakfast scramble is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Scrambled eggs and breakfast sausage can get a little boring from time to time. But, we have a great way to spice up breakfast, literally. Spanish and Portuguese chorizo is typically made with chunks of pork and the sausage is cured.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spanish chorizo breakfast scramble using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Spanish chorizo breakfast scramble:
1. Take 250 grams Spanish chorizo or sausage 1. Get 2 eggs 1. Make ready 1/2 onion 1. Take 1/2 pound cocktail potatoes 1. Prepare 2 Springs Rosemary 1. Make ready 2 green onions finely chopped 1. Get 6 tablespoons sour cream
Breakfast of scrambled eggs with tomatoes and chorizo sausage on. Scrambled eggs with fried tomato asparagus breakfast, healthy food. Scrambled eggs with ham and fried potatoes. spanish cuisine. This Chorizo and Eggs Scramble is a fun way to mix things up for breakfast.
##### Instructions to make Spanish chorizo breakfast scramble:
1. Boil the cocktail potatoes for about 20 minutes or until soft. Let cool and season with salt. Add a teaspoon of olive oil and cooko for 5-7 min and add finely chopped rosemary. 1. In a separate pan add the chopped onion and the diced sausage and cook for 5-6 min or until sausage is well cooked. Dice the potatoes and add to the onion and sausage. 1. Serve the scramble in two plates. Then fry 2 eggs and serve one on top of each plate, add 3 spoons of sour cream on each plate and chopped green onion.
Traditional scrambled eggs are combined with fresh spinach, cilantro, and Chorizo and Eggs Recipe. A few years ago, if anyone had asked me if I prefer sweet or savory for breakfast I would have hands down said sweet. This Spanish Chorizo Spaghetti Carbonara is a super-tasty Spanish twist on the Italian classic, made with lots of zesty Spanish chorizo and Manchego cheese. Barclay and I are both huge fans of Manchego cheese. Back in the States, it was always our main splurge at Costco.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spanish chorizo breakfast scramble recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!