Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry.
You can have Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch, divided.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chili paste or flakes.
- You need 1 lb of rib eye, sliced into strips.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dark sesame oil, divided.
- Prepare 4 cups of lightly steamed broccoli florets.
- You need 1/2 of onion cut into wedges.
- It’s 4-5 of scallions, sliced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canned bamboo shoots, drained.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce, reduce sodium.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of peeled minced ginger, or 1 teaspoon ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds.
- You need of cooked white rice.
Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry step by step
- Mix 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water, garlic powder and chili paste until smooth and toss in sliced beef until coated.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir fry beef in a tablespoon of sesame oil on med high heat until desired doneness is nearly achieved, remove from skillet set aside.
- In the same skillet heat remaining sesame oil and stir fry onion and broccoli for 4-5 minutes, add garlic and bamboo shoots stir fry a minute longer.
- Add beef to skillet and warm through.
- In a bowl combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch, beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, scallions and toasted sesame seeds until combined. **reserve a little but of scallion and sesame seeds for garnish.
- Add mixture to skillet and stir until bubbly and thickened.
- Add more chili paste or flakes at the end to taste. Served over rice, garnish with a little scallion and sesame seeds.