Spam and Egg Sushi Roll.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spam and egg sushi roll. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spam and Egg Sushi Roll is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spam and Egg Sushi Roll is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spam and egg sushi roll using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spam and Egg Sushi Roll:
- Make ready 1 can of Spam or Spam Lite cut into 1" strips.
- Get 1/2 of soy sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Get 4 cups of cooked sushi/sticky rice.
- Get 6 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- Make ready 2 of cucumbers and/or carrots cut into 1/2"strips.
- Take 1 cup of mayonnaise (use Japanese mayo like Kewpie if you can).
- Take sheets of Nori/seaweed.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Dipping sauce: soy sauce and wasabi.
- Get 1/2 cup of water to seal Nori roll.
- Prepare of Bamboo mat and cling wrap to cover it.
- Make ready of Optional: 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Spam and Egg Sushi Roll:
- In a bowl, while cooked rice is still hot, mix with rice vinegar, toasted sesame seeds (optional) and about 2-3 tablespoons of sugar. Save the rest of the sugar for spam marinade. Set aside..
- In a separate bowl, stir together soy sauce, oyster sauce, and remaining sugar until sugar is completely dissolved. Marinate cut spam in sauce for at least 5 minutes. Fry/cook spam for 2-3 minutes on each side..
- Beat eggs and cook just like how you would cook scrambled eggs (add salt and pepper to taste). Cut cooked scrambled eggs in 1" strips..
- Place Nori/seaweed sheet smooth/shiny side down. Place and spread a small amount of rice to a quarter of an inch thickness (about 3-4 tablespoons, we don't want to add too much as it might get too thick and difficult to roll). Make sure to leave about 2 inches of nori/seaweed sheet on the far end without rice to be able to seal it shut (by wetting it a little) after rolling..
- Assemble other ingredients like cut spam, egg, cucumbers and/or carrots on top of the rice. Add a little bit of mayonnaise. Roll Nori making sure to apply pressure to tighten the roll. Use a bamboo mat with cling wrap on top to help with the rolling process..
- To serve, cut each roll into eight pieces. Arrange sushi slices on platter. Decorate by squeezing mayonnaise on top. Chill and serve with dipping sauce..
Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Among the first types of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the main reasons you should be eating berries. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off many different diseases.
While most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. One of the vegetables which will provide you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Something else you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as opposed to your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Nuts and also different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to find that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have a lot more than others. Your system will use these types of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. A number of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids within your diet.
When it comes to sitting down to an evening meal you should in addition think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The fantastic thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to limit your fat intake you really should cut off any noticeable fat before you prepare the meats.
Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to consider some citrus fruit. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition essential for preserving your health. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.