Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes.
You can have Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes
- You need of POTATOS.
- Prepare 6 of medium russet potatos, baked or microwaved until tender.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic or garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of BEEF STROGANOFF TOPPING.
- It’s 1 lb of tender beef steak cut into strips. I used rib eye.
- It’s 6 oz of sliced button mushrooms.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- You need 1/4 cup of low sodium beef broth.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks brand.
- You need of salt and black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s of olive oil for sauteing.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- It’s 1 tsp of copped parsley and/or chives.
- You need of cracked black pepper.
Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray a baking pan big enough to hold potatoes in one layer with non stick.spray..
- Brush each potato with melted butter, sprinkle with garlic, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.com.
- The potatoes will take about 15 minutes, turning once until hot and skin is crispy.. Put them in the oven while you make the topping.
- MAKE STROGANOFF SAUCE.
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Heat a film of oil in a medium saucepan, sear beef strips just until brown, remove to a plate.
- Add mushrooms, onions and garlic to skillet steak was cooked in. Cook until soft add more oil if needed. Add wine and deglaze pan cooking until wine is almost gone..
- Add beef broth, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, mustard,hot sauce and salt and pepper. Bring. to a simmer, cook.until slight thickened about 3 minutes,add beef strips with juices and stir in parsley., heat through..
- Split hot baked potato, fluff inside with fork..
- Spoon beef with sauce over potatoes, garnish with parsley and cracked black pepper.