Fried Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce.
You can cook Fried Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce
- You need 1/4 kg of Chicken cut into strips.
- You need 1 large of eggs, beaten.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of cooking oil.
- You need 1 piece of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 oz of teriyaki marinade.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch dissolved in water.
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of teriyaki marinade.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
Fried Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce step by step
- Mix all marinate ingredient with the chicken. Marinate for at least 1 hr in the refrigerator..
- Once ready to cook, beat the egg and dip the marinated chicken and coat with bread crumbs..
- Heat a skillet with cooking oil and deep fry chicken on low heat. Careful not to burn the coating..
- Once cooked, remove the chicken and drain the excess oil by placing on a kitchen towel paper..
- On another skillet, make the sauce. Stir fry onions, garlic and ginger..
- Add water and let it boil..
- Once boiled, pour in the teriyaki sauce and dissolved cornstarch. Mix well and let sauce thicken..
- Mix in the fried chicken into the sauce. Stir to perfectly coat the chicken with teriyaki sauce..
- Serve immediately. Serving suggestion: serve as topping for japanese rice..