Cheesy Broccoli Soup.
You can cook Cheesy Broccoli Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Broccoli Soup
- Prepare 2 tbsp of avocado oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onion (about half an onion).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced carrots (about 2 carrots).
- You need 1/2 cup of diced celery (about 2 stalks).
- Prepare 2 cups of broccoli, florets and stems (about 2 stalks).
- You need 4 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- It’s 4 ounces of goat cheese.
- Prepare 3 ounces of manchego cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of uncooked quinoa.
Cheesy Broccoli Soup instructions
- Heat avocado oil in large pot over medium heat..
- Add onion, carrots, and celery. Cook until onions are translucent (about 3 to 5 minutes)..
- Add broccoli, broth, quinoa, cayenne and salt. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes..
- Add goat cheese, manchego cheese, and lemon juice..
- Blend with immersion blender until desired consistency..