Beef and Broccoli Quiche. Ground Beef & Broccoli Quiche, a great recipe suitable for lunches, picnics or dinner! Quiche is such a versatile recipe. Originally from Germany, the French adopted it and made a few changes, such as the addition of cheese in the filling, and hey presto!
Spoon vegetables into crust and sprinkle with cheese. When Bush the First declared he hated broccoli, it was obvious Barbara had never whipped up an Easy Broccoli Quiche for the old boy. Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a Broccoli Beef was one of my specialties, mainly because broccoli was cheap and beef could be sliced thinly to stretch and feed unexpected guests. You can cook Beef and Broccoli Quiche using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli Quiche
- You need 1-1/2 cups of seasoned panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef, you can use meat of your choice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut amino.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 pound of broccoli.
- It’s 6 of large eggs.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 13-1/2 ounce of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Hungarian Paprika, ground.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic you can use more or less.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
I took a traditional quiche recipe and adapted it by replacing the ham with beef. It is a great way to use left over beef roast or steak.—Glenda Parsonage, Maple Creek, Saskatchewan. Roast Beef Quiche Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This all-star ham and cheese quiche has over one hundred ratings for good reason.
Beef and Broccoli Quiche step by step
- Heat 10 inch cast Iron skillet, and coat it with just a bit of vegetable oil on a paper towel, remove from heat.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover the bottom of a 10 inch cast Iron skillet with the panko breadcrumbs..
- Brown the beef and add salt, onion, coconut amino, and broccoli.
- Simmer covered for 7 minutes after browning.
- Add all the rest of the spices, and butter. Cover and let simmer 10 minutes. pour the mixture on top of the panko breadcrumbs..
- Shred the cheese and pour all the feta and 1 cup of cheddar on top of the beef and broccoli mixture..
- Mix the rest of the cheese, with coconut milk, and eggs. mix well..
- Pour over the top of quiche in the skillet. Put into oven for 40-50 minutes. When firm in the middle its done. take out of oven let rest 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
It's a savory, baked flan or pie, made with eggs and cream or milk. There are so many flavor combinations that have their own names, like. Beef and broccoli Close up of healthy balanced nutrition meal in bowl with beef meat, rice , steamed vegetables: broccoli and carrots More stock photos from Catalina Zaharescu Tiensuu's portfolio. Quiche portion Beef steak with microgreens salad Beef and vegetables Hot Beef and vegetables. This Bacon Broccoli Cheddar Quiche will keep in the refrigerator for about four days.