Chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole. A casserole that tops cheesy hashbrowns and makes a meal out of it. Perfect for busy weeknights and to use up some leftover chicken. I was inspired by the hashbrown casserole recipe that we all love on this.
Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here. Our very favorite casserole recipe is this Chicken and Rice Casserole and it's one of the most-requested meals from both the boys and Chris – they just can't get enough of it! This Broccoli Cheddar Chicken and Rice Casserole is an easy make ahead meal that you can assemble and bake another day! You can cook Chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole
- You need 2-3 of large chicken breast.
- You need 1 of frozen bag of broccoli and cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of bag of frozen shredded hashbrowns.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of mushroom (or chicken, or whatever you like).
- You need 1 of whole chopped onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 container of french onion sour cream dip.
- Prepare 1 lb of pag of shredded chedder cheese.
- You need to taste of sesason.
Your family will love the cheesy filling and buttery, crunchy Ritz topping! One Of The BEST Broccoli Casserole Recipes! This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Is A Simple, Quick And Delicious Dinner Filled With Chicken, Broccoli And Cheese And Topped With Buttered Bread Crumbs! This Cheesy Chicken Hash Brown Casserole Recipe is one of the best casseroles I have ever tried.
Chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole instructions
- Pre heat oven to 450°.
- Cut up chicken, small bite size pieces. Chop onion and garlic. Cook all together with a heap of butter. Once chicken is cooked all the way season and add a scoop of French onion dip. Put in a large mixing bowl..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, leaving out about half the bag of cheese. (Add a little bread crumb if you like).
- Sprinkle top with cheese, salt, and pepper..
- Bake for roughly 45 min, watching and checking for nice brownish color..
- Serve and enjoy! 😀.
It is loaded with cheese and hashbrowns and lots of yummy chicken. It is so good and my family just loves when I make this. I steam broccoli in the microwave for an easy side dish. This chicken broccoli rice casserole is an easy and delicious recipe that's topped with a cheesy and crumbly Ritz cracker topping. What I love about this chicken broccoli cheese casserole is that it bakes in one pan and can easily be prepared ahead of time.