Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Strawberry Salad is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Salad:
- Take 1 pkg of ramen noodles, crushed,flavor packet discarded.
- Take 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of butter,melted.
- Prepare 1 head of romaine lettuce washed and dried.
- Take 1 (5 ounce) of bag spinach.
- Take 1 pint of strawberries hulled and thinly sliced.
- Take 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Take 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic minced.
Instructions to make Strawberry Salad:
- In a small bowl,mix the ramen noodles,almonds,sunflower seeds and melted butter. You need to toast the mixture. I toasted mine in a skillet on the stove stirring occasionally until browned, remove and let cool.. You can toast them in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit stirring occasionally until browned about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool..
- Tear the lettuce and combine in a large bowl with the spinach,strawberries and cheese. Refrigerate..
- Dressing. Dissolve the sugar in the vinegar. Combine the oil,paprika,salt and garlic and then add to the sugar-vinegar mixture. Mix well and refrigerate til ready to serve..
- When ready to serve,sprinkle the crunch topping over salad and toss salad with enough dressing to coat the greens. You will have plenty of leftover dressing..
- To preserve the salad for another meal,keep the strawberries,crunchy topping, and dressing separate and prepare individually as needed.
Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Your health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating lots of berries. The initial thing you will learn about berries is just about any sort of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Most folks already understand that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is because this is very important for a healthy body. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. For instance, broccoli has a lot of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach is additionally something that you might want to start eating more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
While some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. Most nuts will have plenty of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Unless you get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to produce a few of the hormones that it needs.
Your primary meals should also include fish including salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The fact that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. Also before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you can have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Citrus fruits also present you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to put together a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.