Garlic Bread Chicken Breast.
You can cook Garlic Bread Chicken Breast using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Bread Chicken Breast
- You need 4 of Boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 cup of finely grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan (packaged).
Garlic Bread Chicken Breast step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash chicken breasts and pat dry.
- Add flour to a Ziploc bag, and add chicken. Shake to coat.
- In a medium sized saucepan melt butter on low heat.
- Add minced garlic to butter and allow to cook for about a minute. Remove from heat.
- Mix panko, parmesan, mozzarella, and spices in a medium mixing bowl.
- Dip floured chicken breasts in warm garlic butter, saturating completely.
- Transfer chicken to the bowl containing the breadcrumb mix and press firmly to coat both sides of the chicken breast. Continue for all chicken breasts.
- Place breasts on a foil lined pan.
- Once all breasts are coated, pour remaining butter into remaining panko mixture and mix thoroughly. This should be wet, but the breadcrumbs should have absorbed most of the moisture.
- Pick up a handful of the mixture and pack it on to the top of each chicken breast.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until internal temp reaches 170 to 180. Larger chicken breasts may take longer to cook.