Buttery broccoli salad topped with deviled eggs. There is an absolute truth that mayonnaise is essential in a Paleo diet, simply because it makes everything taste better. Combine it with eggs and bacon, or with a few slices of prosciutto, and all will be right with the world. This deviled egg salad is a mash up of classic deviled eggs and egg salad and I couldn't love it more!
I pop the eggs in with a cup of water and cook on high. This Deviled Egg Potato Salad combines two classic recipes for one ultimate side dish. Fold in hardboiled eggs, cooked potatoes, diced celery and green onions and mix until incorporated. You can have Buttery broccoli salad topped with deviled eggs using 27 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttery broccoli salad topped with deviled eggs
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆ Broccoli ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 2 pounds of broccoli.
- Prepare as needed of very salted water.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ meats ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breast, boneless skinless.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of bacon.
- You need 1 pound of smoked sausage.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ buttery crunch ◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried sour cherries.
- Prepare as needed of water, about 1/2 a cup.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆ other ingredients ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 8 ounces of carrot strands.
- Prepare 1 cup of black ripe olives.
- Prepare to taste of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of your favorite salad dressing, optional.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ deviled eggs ◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 5-6 of large eggs.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, I used homemade.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 3 of black olives sliced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need as needed of water.
Sprinkle paprika on top for garnish, cover and refrigerate until serving. This Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad is so creamy and loaded with eggs. You literally get the best of both worlds combined in one delicious salad. Quick and delicious and the perfect addition to any meal.
Buttery broccoli salad topped with deviled eggs step by step
- Add eggs to a pot cover with water. Bring to boil. Boil 10 minutes. Let sit for 2 minutes. Put under running water allowing water to overflow out of pot. Continue till water can have your hand in it to touch eggs. Peel, rinse, and set aside.
- Heat oil in pan. Take casing off sausage, cut into medallions. Fry till done. Set to paper towels to absorb excessive oils.
- In the drippings add bacon fry till done, chop the chicken into bite sized pieces and fry in same liquids. Salt the chicken. Move to a paper towel to drain. When cool break up the baconl.
- In a pot of salty water brought to a boil add the broccoli and blanch 3 minutes. I cooked In 2 batches. Drain and set aside..
- To the pan with dripping from sausage, bacon, and chicken add carrots.
- Fry till tender move to a paper towel, to absorb excessive oils.
- To the pan of drippings add vinegar, cherries with the water they were rehydrated in..
- Add stick of butter when it melt all the way while stirring the butter crumble is done. Scrap the bottom of pan the clear liquids on top is not used. Only the thickened bottom and cherries are use to add to salad..
- Add carrots and meats to the broccoli mix well.
- Slice eggs in half. Remove yokes. Mix the yoke with homemade mayonnaise and mustard. Set eggs on top in a circle on salad.
- The look.
- Add yoke mixture bake into the egg halve add olive slice to each. Add the buttery cherry crumble. Break it up over salad so all can taste..
- Add parmesan cheese. Add salad dressing if you so desire. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Everyone seems to love this Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad, I always get tons of compliments on it. Instead of making deviled eggs with your hard-boiled eggs, opt for this Deviled Egg Salad instead. It's creamy, perfectly seasoned, and topped with a sprinkle of smoked paprika for a pretty finish, that's It can be served as a sandwich on sliced bread or in lettuce wraps, or with buttery crackers for dipping. Deviled eggs on their own are great, but turning them into a salad brings the flavors of paprika, hot sauce, onions, and salt and Sigh. So, what does this flood of memories have to do with deviled egg salad?