Broccoli and cheddar cheese twice baked potato. Once cooled, cut the potatoes vertically, scoop out the inside, and transfer to a bowl. Scoop the potato mixture in each of potato. This is a super spud dish from the state famous for its potatoes.
These twice baked potatoes are so cheesy, stuffed with broccoli and cauliflower, and so guilt-free Loaded baked potatoes are so quick and easy to make. A few of my other favorites are Loaded I didn't have buttermilk or cheddar cheese on hand today so I used a wedge of laughing cow light. But these Broccoli and Cheese Twice Baked Potatoes are even better since we stuffed them with caramelized onions, broccoli, and two kinds of cheese! You can cook Broccoli and cheddar cheese twice baked potato using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and cheddar cheese twice baked potato
- It’s 8 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Broccoli heads.
- You need of As much sharp Cheddar cheese as desired.
- Prepare of Salt, black pepper, and garlic.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half and scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin shell. Mix the pulp with cooked onions, broccoli. Fill potato skin shells with the broccoli cheese mixture. Top each potato half with remaining cheddar cheese.
Broccoli and cheddar cheese twice baked potato step by step
- Wash potatoes we'll and let them dry. Once they are dry covered with vegetable oil and sprinkle with salt (salt will allow the potato to get crispy) . Set the potatoes on baking pan with parchment paper and let them bake at 350° for 1 hr and 15 mins.
- Put a medium sized pan on stove with about 2 inches of water and put both washed broccoli heads in the pan. Covered the pan and let the broccoli boil for about 6-7 minutes . Once the broccoli is steamed , drain and set aside ..
- When the potatoes are done put them to cool for about 10 minutes..
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out the potato in the inside (Leave a crust so the skin of the potato won't rip or fall apart). Once you scoop all the potato out of all 8 potatoes put it in a large bowl . Set aside.
- Set medium sized pan on stove on medium heat. Add the bar of butter and one cup of milk. Stir until smooth. Once it's done add it to your potato filling and mix !!.
- Once it is all smoothed out add a pinch of black pepper, salt and garlic to the potato filling and a hand full of sharp cheddar cheese. Once its all mixed add the sour cream after that add a head of broccoli to the potato filling and mix until everything is combined into a heavenly creamy delicious potato and broccoli mixture..
- Fill the empty potato skins with the potato mixture and top with more broccoli and lots of cheese!.
- Put the filled potatoes on baking pan and slide in the oven for another 10 mins or until cheese is melted ! Serve and enjoy.
Wrap each potato in plastic wrap and To Bake Thawed Potatoes: Unwrap the potatoes and place in a baking dish or on a baking sheet. I made these twice baked potatoes with some Blushing Belles from The Little Potato Company, but really any of the Little Stir in broccoli and ½ cup cheddar. Spoon into potato shells and press down gently to fill. Baked potatoes with broccoli and creamy, melty homemade cheddar cheese sauce. I tried replicating the potatoes in college a few times, but failed.