author: Maud Santiago
– “1-1/4 c frozen shredded hash brown potatoes thawed” – “1 tsp canola oil” – “2 T finely chopped onion” – “1 clove garlic minced” – “2 frozen fully cooked turkey sausage patties thawed and diced” – “1 T fatfree sour cream” – “1 c liquid egg substitute” – “1/4 tsp salt” – “1/8 tsp black pepper” – “2 T turkey bacon pieces” – “2 T shredded Monterey Jack cheese”
– “Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat six-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Evenly divide hash browns in cups and firmly press to bottom and sides.” – “In large skillet, heat oil. Saute onion until tender. Add in garlic and sausage to heat through. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.” – “In med bowl, beat egg substitute with salt and pepper. Pour evenly into potato-lined cups. Top with sausage mixture, bacon and cheese.” – “Bake 15-18 min until eggs set. Serve immediately.”
– meat – lovers – breakfast
katakunci: meat lovers breakfast
nutrition: 106 calories
![Meat Lover's Breakfast Cups](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/0309ab32a0bfdab7/751x532cq70/meat-lovers-breakfast-cups-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, meat lover's breakfast cups. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Food Test Kitchen: Guilt-Free Weeknight Favorites. This low-carb breakfast made with turkey sausage and turkey bacon makes for a meaty breakfast without all the saturated fat. Coat a six-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
Meat Lover's Breakfast Cups is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Meat Lover's Breakfast Cups is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook meat lover's breakfast cups using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Meat Lover's Breakfast Cups:
1. Take 1-1/4 c frozen, shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed 1. Take 1 tsp canola oil 1. Make ready 2 T finely chopped onion 1. Make ready 1 clove garlic, minced 1. Take 2 frozen, fully cooked turkey sausage patties, thawed and diced 1. Get 1 T fat-free sour cream 1. Take 1 c liquid egg substitute 1. Prepare 1/4 tsp salt 1. Prepare 1/8 tsp black pepper 1. Get 2 T turkey bacon pieces 1. Make ready 2 T shredded Monterey Jack cheese
The meatiest of breakfast bowls—bacon and sausage come together with eggs, potatoes and cheese. This bowl is perfect to have in the morning or on. Meat Lover's Breakfast Cups Recipe by Sue cookpad.com. The ultimate meat lover's breakfast – w/ steak, pork, lamb & sausage + slow scrambled eggs. epic!
##### Instructions to make Meat Lover's Breakfast Cups:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat six-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Evenly divide hash browns in cups and firmly press to bottom and sides. 1. In large skillet, heat oil. Saute onion until tender. Add in garlic and sausage to heat through. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. 1. In med bowl, beat egg substitute with salt and pepper. Pour evenly into potato-lined cups. Top with sausage mixture, bacon and cheese. 1. Bake 15-18 min until eggs set. Serve immediately.
These Meat-Lover Pizza Cups are essentially the very best parts of a pizza scraped off into a tasty little low-carb bowl! A fast and easy THM S. Even if breakfast comes before dawn, it's still the most important meal of your day. Drink two glasses of water at every suhoor and follow these tips. Meat Lovers Breakfast Pizza. written by Karly Campbell.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food meat lover's breakfast cups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!