Steamed Broccoli. Steamed broccoli is the best cure for over-indulgence I know. How to steam broccoli so that. Steamed broccoli is an easy and healthy side dish that's packed with nutrients.
Luckily, steaming broccoli is super easy. There are three fast methods to steaming: in a pan, with a steamer, or in a microwave. Broccoli is a healthy vegetable that, when cooked right, can make for an One of the easiest ways to prepare broccoli is by steaming it, and thankfully, it's also one of the. You can cook Steamed Broccoli using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed Broccoli
- It’s 1 bunch of broccoli.
- You need of Water.
Steamed Broccoli is a quick and easy side dish that's healthy and delicious. Learn how to steam broccoli that's bursting with Steamed broccoli—the best way to cook broccoli. An easy recipe for delicious, tender-crisp steamed broccoli, dressed with a simple dressing of olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic. Broccoli is one of the vegetables I make regularly for my family.
Steamed Broccoli instructions
- Cut ends and trim sides of stems with knife. Keep broccoli on left side and discard right side – the ends, stems etc.
- Cut up and place in a basket steamer in pot with approximately 2 cups of water or enough to where it fills before coming out of the holes.
- Cover with lid and bring to a boil then turn to low until reach desired tendernes, approximately 20 minutes … Season with salt pepper.
- I add little sliced cheese for picky kids.
Steamed broccoli mixed with bacon and butter is a tasty side dish that is quick and easy to prepare. Preparation Discard tough lower third of broccoli stem. Review Body: Such a simple way to make boring ol' Broccoli far from boring. Add broccoli and cover with lid. Remove from pan with a slotted spoon and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.