13 minute chicken and broccoli. One of my all-time favorite easy dinner recipes! I've had this chicken and broccoli recipe for so many years, I don't remember when I first made it. Serve it with a side of couscous or rice for a complete meal, or add some sliced mushrooms or carrots for extra veggies.
This stir fry broccoli and chicken goes well with brown rice. Chicken, broccoli, rice…they go so perfectly together. Here's another recipe that puts a twist on traditional styles of. You can cook 13 minute chicken and broccoli using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 13 minute chicken and broccoli
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 8 of mushrooms, quatered.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 2 of chicken breast, diced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- It’s 3 heads of broccoli, cut to small florets.
- It’s to taste of salt pepper.
Cut chicken into pieces and season with salt and pepper. Cut bok choy into quarters and broccoli into florets. Return the chicken to the pan and. An easy, healthy dinner that's great post workout: garlic parmesan rigatoni with chicken sausage, bell peppers, broccoli and onion.
13 minute chicken and broccoli instructions
- Dice up ingredients to speed up process.
- Put some oil in a non stick pan. Mine just happens to be a wok . Heat on high and add chicken. Cook about 5 minutes until no longer pink..
- While chicken is cooking add all other ingredients in a bowl and wisk until smooth.
- Add broccoli and shrooms. Stir constantly for about 5 minutes. Broccoli will start to be bright green and a little softer.
- Add soy mixture to pan and cook about 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with sesame seeds and green onions if desired. Enjoy..
- Serve with rice or plain.
For my daughters, I usually add some noodles when it's done baking and serve it as chicken and broccoli noodles! To begin, simply brown the chicken in oil then remove it and set it. You can totally make teriyaki chicken and broccoli with noodles too. Additionally, you can use this sauce for virtually anything – swap out the broccoli for your favorite veggie Would you serve teriyaki chicken and broccoli with noodles? This version builds flavor by cooking everything in cream of chicken soup — but anything similar that you might have on hand (cream of mushroom, cream of broccoli) would work, too.