Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, matar paneer koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook matar paneer koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao using 36 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao:
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cooked peas paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crumbled paneer.
- Take 2 tbsp of finely chopped nuts like cashews, raisins, cranberries.
- Get 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 3 of freshly pureed tomatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger green chillies paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Take Pinch of haldi.
- Take 1 tbsp of kaju magaz paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of kasoorimethi.
- Get Pinch of elaichi powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of malai.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of saffron water.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of fruit salt.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of kalonji.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Make ready of Water as required.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white butter, homemade.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Make ready 1 tsp of jeera.
- Take 1 tbsp of kasoorimethi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped kaju and cranberries.
- Take 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao:
- Take two bowls, in one bowl put peas mixture, salt and half of arrowroot powder, in another bowl put crumbled paneer, salt and rest of the arrowroot powder.
- Now assemble the ingredients of kofta at one place like peas mixture, paneer mixture and chopped dry nuts.
- Make a ball from paneer mixture and flatten it in your palm, put the stuffing in the center and seal it properly, now take the peas mixture ball and flatten it.
- Now place the paneer ball in the center and seal it properly.
- Now heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan on low heat and place the ready kofta, cook it, by turning it from all the sides.
- Cook it, until becomes light brown from all the sides, then take out and cut it into two portions.
- Now prepare the gravy, heat oil in a pan and add jeera, let it splutter, then add ginger green chillies paste, saute for a minute then add red chilli, haldi and dhaniya powder, mix well, then add tomato puree.
- Cook on low heat until the moisture evaporates, then add kaju magaz paste and mix well, then add kasoorimethi and salt.
- Then take saffron water and add it to the tomato mixture, the gravy is ready, take out the gravy in a bowl and place the koftas over it.
- Combine sugar and curd in a bowl, mix well, cover and keep it for half an hour.
- Keep maida, curd sugar mixture, salt, oil and fruit salt at one place, in a mixing bowl combine together maida, salt, fruit salt and oil, mix them well with your fingers.
- Then add curd and knead a soft dough, it should be of smooth texture.
- Cover and keep it for 3 – 4 hours, then knead it again and make equal sized balls from the dough.
- Keep all the things at one place like ball, kalonji seeds, chopped coriander, dry maida and water, put some kalonji seeds, chopped coriander and dry maida on the dough ball and roll it out into a long triangle.
- Now heat a pan on low heat, then apply sone water on the back side of the rolled out naan and stick it to the hot pan, cook for few seconds then hold the pan upside down, cook the naan by rotating the pan in all the directions, when it becomes light brown from all the sides, then turn back the pan and out it on the gas.
- Then take it out from the pan, you can see the back side, it us completely cooked, apply some homemade white butter on the ready naan.
- Heat ghee in a pan on low heat, add jeera, let it splutter, then add green peas, cover and cook them, until becomes soft.
- Then uncover it and add kasoorimethi and salt, then add chopped kaju and cranberries.
- Mix well and add cooked rice, again mix them nicely and cook for 5 minutes, methi matar pulao is ready, take out in a serving bowl.
- Now arrange the bowl of matar paneer koftas, plate of tawa naan and bowl of methi matar pulao in a tray.
Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
One of the first types of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the main reasons you should be eating berries. One more thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Most men and women already know that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is extremely important for a healthy body. Potassium is amongst the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. As an example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Something else you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will
find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or even seeds. The majority of nuts will have lots of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
Your primary meals should also incorporate fish like salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. You will see that salmon can also be full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. It’s also advisable to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will discover that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.