Homemade shawerma. Hey everyone, this is the best homemade tasty shawarma which is easy to make.if you want more interesting stuffs. Shawarma can be made using turkey, lamb, beef or chicken. The recipe below is a homemade twist on the traditional dish.
Shawarma is also known as doner kebab. Shawarma is traditionally made from lamb. Of course with this homemade shawarma, you don't need any of those huge skewers or special heating device. You can have Homemade shawerma using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade shawerma
- It’s of bread.
- You need 250 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of water.
- You need of shawarma.
- You need 200 grams of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of spice for chicken.
- You need of tahina.
- You need 2 tbsp of tahina.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic.
- It’s 1 of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 cup of natural yogurt.
How to Make Homemade Shawarma Spice Mix aka Shawarma Seasoning Blend (Save/Pin). Homemade Shawarma – the easiest recipe. This Chicken Shawarma is loaded with taboule, homemade vegan garlic sauce & pickled turnips all stuffed into a pita. It's a surprisingly healthy copy cat!
Homemade shawerma step by step
- Mix all the ingredients of the bread together and add water slowly till u obtain an homogene and soft dough.
- Keep it in a warm place covered 30min.
- Start to take some of dough and use the roll pin.put it in the pan hot and put some oil.
- In casserole.put some oil the chicken breast.the colored pepper and the spices.
- For the tahina u mix all the ingredients together. U can also add some french fries ;).
You don't have to go out for flavorful, aromatic chicken shawarma when it's this easy to make at home. Want to make your own TASTY shawarma meat at home? Try this homemade shawarma seasoning mix to get you started. Shawarma is a classic Middle Eastern fast food. Shawarma is a classic Middle Eastern fast food.