Marinated Grilled Chicken and 2 Cheese Cellatini Mac.
You can have Marinated Grilled Chicken and 2 Cheese Cellatini Mac using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marinated Grilled Chicken and 2 Cheese Cellatini Mac
- Prepare 1/2 pound of Barilla Cellatini Pasta.
- It’s 1 Pound of Bianco Meats Marinated Chicken thighs.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded Fontina and Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 of tblsp of Truffle salt for pasta.
- It’s 2 of tblsp of Truffle oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of kosher salt for water.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
Marinated Grilled Chicken and 2 Cheese Cellatini Mac instructions
- Boil a med sauce pan with 4 cup of salted water add pasta and cook until al dente strain and set aside and add truffle oil mix to combine.
- Grate Fontina cheese and add to pasta pan toss in shaved parmesan cheese as well save some parmesan for plating.
- Heat up grill pan or bbq and place chicken on it grill until done set aside.
- Turn oven broiler on, add cream to pasta and mix well, place in desired casserole dish add Panko bread crumbs and truffle salt and broil til golden brown. Top with extra cheese Plate and enjoy.