Shrimp Ceviche (Ceviche de Camaron).
You can cook Shrimp Ceviche (Ceviche de Camaron) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Ceviche (Ceviche de Camaron)
- It’s 1 lb of medium sized shrimp peeled & devined.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of diced red onion.
- You need 1 of jalapeño seeded & ribs removed.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of cucumber peeled cut into small chunks (optional).
- It’s 1 of avocado cut into small chunks.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced tomato seeds & ribs removed.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of valentina hot sauce (optional).
Shrimp Ceviche (Ceviche de Camaron) instructions
- Boil 2 qts of salted water. Add the raw shrimp and immediately turn off the heat. Let the shrimp sit till their just about cooked, between 1-3 minutes at the most. Place shrimp into a bowl of ice water to halt the cooking process..
- Once chilled cut shrimp into 1/2 inch chuncks and place them in a glass bowl. Add in Lime & Lemon juice. Then stir in the cucumber, onion, & Jalapeño. Refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Stir in the avocado, tomato, cilantro, olive oil, & hot sauce into the shrimp mix. Let it sit for 30 minutes at room temperature before serving..