author: Delia McCormick
– “1 packages bacon” – “1 lb Breakfast Sausage” – “1 each Ham steak” – “1 packages Tater tots I use the crown shape” – “1/4 cup dehydrated minced onions Fresh chopped onions work just as well Whichever you prefer” – “1 dozen eggs you may need more or less depending on the pan you use if you add milk or not” – “2 packages shredded sharp cheddar cheese” – “2 can sliced mushrooms drained optional”
– “The night before.” – “Brown the sausage.” – “Dice and brown the ham.” – “Bake the bacon in a 350° oven until crispy. I start checking at 25-30 minutes.” – “Let the meats cool, crumble the bacon, then put in containers & refrigerate.” – “Christmas morning” – “Bake the tater tots according to package directions. When done baking reduce oven temp to 350°. By the time the dish is assembled the oven should be at the right temp.” – “Place all of the precooked meats in a skillet over med-low heat, stirring occasionally until warmed through.” – “Whisk eggs in a large bowl until nicely scrambled. I put milk in mine, but that is optional.” – “Season the eggs to your taste. Add the onions and most of the cheese to the eggs.” – “In a 9 x 13 baking dish layer the meats and tots. If using mushrooms, add them.” – “Pour the egg mixture into the dish. It should come just to the top of the other ingredients.” – “Cover with foil and bake for 45-60 minutes.” – “When it is almost done, remove foil and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Return to the oven long enough for cheese to get bubbly and melty.” – “Serve in squares and enjoy.”
– christmas – morning – breakfast
katakunci: christmas morning breakfast
nutrition: 215 calories
![Christmas morning breakfast bake](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/5069787490156544/751x532cq70/christmas-morning-breakfast-bake-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, christmas morning breakfast bake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Christmas morning breakfast bake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Christmas morning breakfast bake is something that I have loved my whole life.
#entertainingwithbeth #OliveOilsFromSpain #AD Special thanks to Olive Oils From Spain for sponsoring and collaborating with me on this video. *For more. Christmas morning breakfast doesn't have to be hard. Hassle-free meals the entire family will love.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook christmas morning breakfast bake using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Christmas morning breakfast bake:
1. Prepare 1 packages bacon 1. Prepare 1 lb Breakfast Sausage 1. Prepare 1 each Ham steak 1. Take 1 packages Tater tots, I use the " crown" shape 1. Make ready 1/4 cup dehydrated, minced onions. Fresh chopped onions work just as well. Whichever you prefer. 1. Take 1 dozen eggs, you may need more or less depending on the pan you use & if you add milk or not. 1. Make ready 2 packages shredded sharp cheddar cheese 1. Prepare 2 can sliced mushrooms – drained, optional
While enjoying time with family and friends on Christmas morning, don't forget to eat! We've assembled a great collection of some of our favorite This stand alone breakfast dish is an upgrade from the usual breakfast casserole. But Christmas morning shouldn't be spent in the kitchen. Christmas morning is the perfect time for a special breakfast treat.
##### Steps to make Christmas morning breakfast bake:
1. The night before. 1. Brown the sausage. 1. Dice and brown the ham. 1. Bake the bacon in a 350° oven until crispy. I start checking at 25-30 minutes. 1. Let the meats cool, crumble the bacon, then put in containers & refrigerate. 1. Christmas morning 1. Bake the tater tots according to package directions. When done baking reduce oven temp to 350°. By the time the dish is assembled the oven should be at the right temp. 1. Place all of the precooked meats in a skillet over med-low heat, stirring occasionally until warmed through. 1. Whisk eggs in a large bowl until nicely scrambled. I put milk in mine, but that is optional. 1. Season the eggs to your taste. Add the onions and most of the cheese to the eggs. 1. In a 9 x 13 baking dish layer the meats and tots. If using mushrooms, add them. 1. Pour the egg mixture into the dish. It should come just to the top of the other ingredients. 1. Cover with foil and bake for 45-60 minutes. 1. When it is almost done, remove foil and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Return to the oven long enough for cheese to get bubbly and melty. 1. Serve in squares and enjoy.
These are some of my favorite recipes for the holiday season. Christmas morning is always a feast for the senses. The smell of the tree, the hum of holiday music, and now the rich and welcoming smell of a Most of these sweet breakfast bakes are even better when prepared a day before serving, so all that's required come morning is popping the baking dish. This is what happens when breakfast and dessert collide. Psst: If you're not already going all out on Christmas Feeding a crowd?
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food christmas morning breakfast bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!