Chicken Salad Sandwiches.
You can cook Chicken Salad Sandwiches using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Prepare 3 of large boiled eggs.
- You need 3 cups of chopped cooked chicken.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 8 slices of bread toasted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare To taste of bread and butter pickles see my recipe or store bought.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 of medium sized tomato sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of finely chopped red bell pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Horseradish.
Chicken Salad Sandwiches instructions
- Chop the red bell pepper.
- Boil the eggs. Peel the eggs and chop them up..
- Mix all the ingredients except the pickle, tomato, and bread..
- Toast the bread.
- Add mixed chicken salad to bread..
- Add sliced tomato and pickles..
- Top with the other slice of bread..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.