Fish sticks. Fish fingers (British English) or fish sticks (American English) are a processed food made using a whitefish, such as cod, hake, haddock or pollock, which has been battered or breaded. "Fishsticks" is the fifth episode of the thirteenth season of the American animated television series South Park. Fish stick aficionados all know the name Van de Kamp. This classic brand delivered perfectly crispy fish sticks packed with pollock (a fish stick standard)—no unpleasant fishy flavor to be found.
So in honor of Lar-Bear I. This article will show you how to make fish sticks. This tutorial uses the mozzarella cheese stick method. You can have Fish sticks using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish sticks
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cod.
- You need 1/2 cup of Panko.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/8 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oil.
Cut the fish into strips, as shown above. Homemade Fish Sticks (with Spicy Tartar Sauce) – A Cozy Kitchen. Last week I had a straight hour where all I thought about were fish sticks. I'm pretty sure it had everything to do with me avoiding.
Fish sticks instructions
- Slice the cod to finger size.
- Place egg, panko, all purpose flour in each shallow bowl/plate.
- Dip the cod sticks first to flour, then egg, at the last the panko.
- 1/3 cup of oil on a medium-high pan, wait until the oil is heated, then place the prepared cod to the pan for about one minute each side(or until golden brown).
- Now, you can serve with dip/salsa, or just enjoy it by itself..
Fish Sticks is a food item added by the Pam's HarvestCraft mod. Note: Raw Cod can be substituted by any type of raw fish which is registered in the Ore Dictionary by the mod, as well as Firm Tofu. Fish Sticks can be used to create the following items: Fish and Chips (Pam's HarvestCraft). These healthy fish sticks are a great solution to the deep-fried, processed, flour-coated favorite To make fish sticks at home, first choose your fish. Any wild-caught white fish, such as cod, mahi mahi.