Cilantro Lime Rice.
You can cook Cilantro Lime Rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cilantro Lime Rice
- It’s 500 g of Jasmine Rice/Basmati Rice.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Water.
- It’s 25 g of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of Small Onion.
- You need 2 Tbs of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- You need 2 of Lime.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of Chicken Flavor.
- It’s of Salt.
Cilantro Lime Rice step by step
- Heat butter until it is all melted then sauté the chopped onion in a frying pan until it is becomes light brown. Add it into the rice in the rice cooker. Season it with chicken flavor and salt to your preferred taste. I used normal water and you will get the perfect taste..
- Pour water into rice cooker and mix it well. When the rice is finished cooking, in a bowl combine chopped cilantro, lime juice and lemon juice. Toss it into the rice and mix it well. Sprinkle with your remaining cilantro..
- I served this cilantro lime rice with fried chicken. Enjoy! 😉.