author: Kyle Bowers
– “1 3/4 cups cake flour” – “1 1/2 baking soda” – “1/2 teaspoon salt” – “1/2 cup butter at cool room temperature” – “1 cup buttermilk” – “1 1/2 sugar” – “2 large eggs” – “40 gm unsweetened chocolate melted room temperature” – “1 teaspoon vanilla extract” – “3/4 mashed potatoes warm” – ” Frosting” – “6 tablespoon butter” – “1 1/2 cup powder sugar” – “40 gm melted chocolate” – “2 tablespoon milk or heavy cream”
– “Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a 9×13-inch baking dish. Set aside.” – “In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.” – “In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar together until combined.” – “Beat in eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla until well-combined” – “Add mashed potatoes and melted chocolate. Mix until incorporated.” – “Stir in flour mixture until just incorporated” – “Pour batter into prepared baking pan, smoothing as needed.” – “Bake for 35-50 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.” – “Spread osp Let cake cool to room temperature before frosting.” – “Frosting instructions” – “Beat butter and powdered sugar together until well-combined.” – “Mix in chocolate and milk until completely incorporated.” – “Spread over the cooled cake. Ready to serve”
– chocolate – mash – potato
katakunci: chocolate mash potato
nutrition: 106 calories
![Chocolate mash potato cake](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/12d60c147d0d35d7/751x532cq70/chocolate-mash-potato-cake-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate mash potato cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate mash potato cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate mash potato cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
Chocolate Mashed Potato Cake recipe takes leftover mashed potatoes and turns them into a moist chocolate cake with rich chocolate frosting! Once a holiday is over, I have a fridge full of leftovers. I have a love/hate relationship with leftovers.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate mash potato cake using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Chocolate mash potato cake:
1. Prepare 1 3/4 cups cake flour 1. Prepare 1 1/2 baking soda 1. Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt 1. Prepare 1/2 cup butter (at cool room temperature) 1. Take 1 cup buttermilk 1. Take 1 1/2 sugar 1. Prepare 2 large eggs 1. Make ready 40 gm unsweetened chocolate melted room temperature 1. Take 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1. Make ready 3/4 mashed potatoes (warm) 1. Prepare Frosting 1. Make ready 6 tablespoon butter 1. Take 1 1/2 cup powder sugar 1. Take 40 gm melted chocolate 1. Prepare 2 tablespoon milk or heavy cream
Ok so hear me out…Chocolate Mashed Potato Truffles. It's potato week, and while most of the recipes we're cooking up with potatoes this week are your usual savory thaangs (i.e. heavenly. This rich chocolate potato cake with tahini drizzle is perfect for any celebration. The mashed potato brings bulk to the cake with less fat and sugar.
##### Steps to make Chocolate mash potato cake:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a 9×13-inch baking dish. Set aside. 1. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. 1. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar together until combined. 1. Beat in eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla until well-combined 1. Add mashed potatoes and melted chocolate. Mix until incorporated. 1. Stir in flour mixture until just incorporated 1. Pour batter into prepared baking pan, smoothing as needed. 1. Bake for 35-50 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. 1. Spread osp Let cake cool to room temperature before frosting. 1. Frosting instructions 1. Beat butter and powdered sugar together until well-combined. 1. Mix in chocolate and milk until completely incorporated. 1. Spread over the cooled cake. Ready to serve
This is a celebration cake, a celebration of cake. With a delicious Chocolate Potato Cake with Chocolate Frosting and Tahini Drizzle. This cake has been made for generations in my family. Every holiday we make one of these chocolate spice cakes. This is from the site my mum got the recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate mash potato cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!