You can cook Beef Kebab using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Kebab
- You need 1 lb of beef, cut into strips.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of worstechire sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of italian dressing.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1 of salt, pepper, or other seasonings to taste.
Beef Kebab step by step
- Mix all ingredients and marinate for several hours. The longer it marinates, the more tasty and tender it will be..
- Skewer, trying to great as much surface area on the beef as possible.
- Brush with a small amount of olive or vegetable oil..
- Bake or grill until your desired level of doneness. A nice hot oven will give you a great medium to med rare in about 10 minutes..
- The leftover marinade can be reserved and mixed with water or stock and be cooked down into a perfect dipping sauce..