"Parmigian Chicken Potatoe Cakes".
You can cook "Parmigian Chicken Potatoe Cakes" using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Parmigian Chicken Potatoe Cakes"
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of parmigiano.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked chicken meat.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tobasco.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
"Parmigian Chicken Potatoe Cakes" step by step
- Start by grating the potatoes and onion, and dice the chicken ..
- Let the potatoes drain of any excess water in a siv for about 10 minutes over the sink..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add in the black pepper, tobasco, garlic powder and parsley..
- Combine the potatoes, onion, parmigiano, breadcrumbs, chicken and egg mixture into a large bowl and mold into patties..
- Heat up 4 ounces of coconut or veg oil on medium to medium high heat. Pan sear the cakes on both side until golden then bake in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes..