stir-fry beef with broccoli and carrots.
You can have stir-fry beef with broccoli and carrots using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of stir-fry beef with broccoli and carrots
- It’s 500 grams of beef cut into strips.
- You need 1 bunch of broccoli.
- It’s 1 medium of sized carrot.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 1 medium of sized onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of oyster sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and water for broccoli.
stir-fry beef with broccoli and carrots instructions
- in a bowl combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, ground black pepper, water. use half of the mixture to marinate the beef strips for 1hr, set aside the other half..
- cook the broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute and then transfer the broccoli in ice cold water to keep it fresh.
- in frying pan or wok, saute garlic, onion, and marinated beef, stir-fry for 15mins..
- pour the other half of the mixture and stir well. simmer for 15mins..
- add the carrots and stir well, simmer for another 5mins..
- add broccoli and stir gently, simmer for 1min. add more salt and pepper according to taste..
- serve over hot rice..