Crock Pot Beef Strognoff.
You can cook Crock Pot Beef Strognoff using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Beef Strognoff
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 can of mushroom, drained.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 2 lb of ribeye beef cut into strips.
- It’s 1 of onion cropped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of wide egg noodles.
Crock Pot Beef Strognoff instructions
- Combine cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, milk, butter, mushrooms, salt & pepper into the crock pot & heat up on high..
- Sautee the seasoned (using whatever kind of season you desire) ribeye beef strips & in a tablespoon of oil.
- Combine the steak with the strognoff sauce in the crock pot & let simmer for 2 hours.
- Cook noodles in salted water for 2 minutes & drain & add to crock pot. Let it simmer all together until noodles are done.
- Serve & Enjoy.